ApoCure hydrogel wound dressing

ApoCure is a hydrogel wound dressing indicated for treating low to moderately exuding wounds. Apocure Hydrogel wound dressing contains approximately 30% water, while the remaining 70% is composed of an absorbent polymer. The top surface is a waterproof polyurethane film, which makes it water and bacteria-proof. Contains no preservatives or cellulose – only highly absorbent polymers.


  • Suitable for all types of wounds
  • Adds moisture to the wound
  • Dissolves necrosis and fibrin coatings
  • Soft and flexible
  • Contains no preservatives
  • Permeable to water vapor
  • Minimizes trauma and pain during dressing changes
  • Rehydrates the wound
  • Water and bacteria-proof
  • Transparent – wound and surrounding skin can be observed in the course of treatment.

Offering all the modern wound healing principles

An occlusive moist wound environment – the dressing will not be stuck to the underlying tissue on removal.

Encloses exudate – minimizes the risk of maceration.

Few dressing changes – gives the wound rest and time to heal.


ApoCure Hydrogel Oval is used for minor wounds with minimal to moderate secretion.
Can be used for blisters on the feet and hands, as a bandage for injection sites, for example after endoscopic examinations, and treatment of minor burns.


Light to moderately exuding wounds such as dry wounds, necrotic and fibrin-coated ulcers, pressure ulcers (stage I-II), leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, minor burns, scraping sores, and chafing.

Frequency of changing

ApoCure Hydrogel can remain on the treated area for up to 7 days, depending on the condition of the wound and amount of exudate.


Store at room temperature.

Sterilization method

Gamma sterilized.


CE marked.

Shelf life

3 years.



ApoCure Oval


Item no.Size in cmDressings / boxBoxes / carton
0215257,5 x 4,5 oval508

Do you have questions?
Contact us today

You are always welcome to contact Apodan A/S by calling or writing to us on the contact information below. Our customer service is ready to help.

Tlf.: +45 32 97 15 25

Monday-Thursday 8-16
Friday 8-15

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.